The next start date is:
May 15, 2017
There is one opportunity to begin the program each year. For our annual academic calendar and application deadline information, please contact an Admissions Counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered for the program, you must first meet the following criteria:
- B.A. or B.S. degree from an accredited four-year institution or a graduate degree
- Academic background of approximately 24 units of coursework in the content area you hope to teach
- We review transcripts closely to identify an applicant’s level of expertise. If you fall below the 24 unit threshold in your preferred area, you may still be admitted to the program depending on the nature of your previous coursework.
- A 3.0 cumulative GPA in previous collegiate study
- 3.0 GPA in content area coursework
Note: Admission to the Teach Arizona program requires no GRE or GMAT score.
Additionally, the following materials must be submitted:
- Completed Graduate College Application
- Payment of $95.00 fee for international applications and $85.00 for domestic applications.
- Up-to-date résumé
- Three letters of recommendation
- Responses to 3 essay prompts
- Official transcripts from each institution you have attended. Send transcripts to the following address:
University of Arizona
P.O. Box 210069
Tucson, AZ 85721-0069
Completed applications will be reviewed by the admissions committee from the College of Education. You will then be contacted shortly regarding an admissions interview, which will be the final consideration in the committee’s decision.
To learn more about our Teach Arizona Online Master of Education Program and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. You can also call (888) 658-1845 to speak to one of our Admissions Counselors.
The University of Arizona respects your right to privacy. By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails and calls from a representative of the University of Arizona, which may include the use of automated technology. Consent is needed to contact you, but is not a requirement to register or enroll.